- 0 comments
Amazing and wonderful adventure in this term~!

Wau~
Quite a long time I didn't upload my blog cause busying and rushing on my final project.Again~ make my blog become a "orphan site". TT
Now having a fully planned holiday~ woohoo~

This term were safety go through. But seem like alot of "little little"challenging surrounded me~ TT
What the called in chinese golden saying: 祸不单行。(Misfortunes never come singly)
but...

everything solved edi~ weeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeee...
So now I going to show what I created out in this term...

HERE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ADvanced Digital Video

This is most big project for me... but it was used me lot of time and made me alot of fun too...
This is our main actress...Maggie. She is not professional actress but she can act well in the video and don't have camera shy...


This is Alan. Our Main actor.

Production stage..............



In the video you can see those props are prepared by our own...
Money,
Rubbish,
Blood,*chicken blood*
Room Decoration...and so on...


In this video is going to showing a humanity frightfulness and the turning point of life...
Buy some popcorn, persi, switch off your light... set a good position of your seat and
watch it~!


The Corner



Nice? hehe....




After that, show you my others work...







Free Web Counters
Free Counter

 

 
 
 

         Aurelia
         Benjamin
         Dickson
         Eric
         Felicia
         Gary
         Jamie
         Jeng Chyuan
         Joshua
         Joyce
         Justin
         Kellie
         Pygie.b
         Pygie.w
         Scott
         Sheng Yu
         Shi Yi
         Travin
         Yvoone
         Ying Siew
         Zakhren
         Zhen Yi

         Cruz
         Ee Wen
         Fanny
         Iffah
         Kah Rou
         Kevin Soo
         Kelvin Soo
         Khaled
         Lock Yi
         Patrick
         Szu Jin
         Tofu
         Wee Seng
         Zermi


 

 

 

 


Cherlytan08.© All Right Reserved